Cheap/Budget Lhasa Group Tour, Price, Itinerary, Dates 2017
- Tour Overview
- Fixed Departure
The 4 days Kathmandu to Lhasa Group Tour is a short and simple holidays in Tibet. The 4 days Lhasa group tour covers all the world heritage sites of Lhasa that is Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera, Drepung monastery and Barkhor Street. Nepal to Tibet Lhasa Group Tour fulfills your dream exploring the holy city of Lhasa, the spiritual places of the mysterious Tibetan prostrate religion and the ridges of peculiar Himalaya views. During Lhasa Guided City Tour, you will step into a thousand rooms and chambers of Potala Palace, and the resort of Norbulingkha, the residences of the Dalai Lama, and various shrines and monasteries, where you truly experience the holy evidence of Lamaism and historical culture of 13 centuries on this short 4 days Nepal to Lhasa group tour.
Once land in Tibet airport or train station, you will be amazed by lovely blue sky and impressive view of Lhasa river. Tibet Lhasa tour not only takes you to former residence of Dalai Lama’s Potala Palace, and Jokhang temple but also take you to the two biggest monasteries Sera and Drepung. There you can see the daily life of monks includes praying, studying, and chanting Buddhist mantra. The most interesting thing is the Monks’ debating on the Buddhist doctrines in the Sera monastery. You will have a better understanding of how monks learn Buddhism and reach a higher level of Buddhist study on Kathmandu to Tibet Lhasa group tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Lhasa (3650m)
Welcome to Tibet. Meet your Tibetan guide at airport or train station, and drive to hotel in Lhasa. Enjoy a free day in Lhasa on your own.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast and guided Lhasa city tour visits Potala Palace, the wonder of Tibet and explore it. Later after lunch, we visit Jokhang temple, and explore around Barkhor Street, the old Tibetan market, enjoy a shopping strolling around there.
Day 3: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast, and continue exploring Lhasa on another guided tour in Tibet. We visit Norbulikha Palace Drepung and Sera monasteries.
Day 4: Departure to Nepal/China
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or train station in Lhasa for your flight to Nepal Kathmandu or China.
- Airport pick up and departure transfer
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group
- Comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size Twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast and if you travel individually, you will need to share one room with another tourist; while if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement.
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- First aid kit
- Flight or Train ticket
- Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour, it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic
- beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.