Tibet Lhasa Namtso Lake Group Tour Price, 2018 Dates
Tibet Lhasa Namtso Lake Group Tour explores Lake Namtso and its beautiful surrounding. The highest salt water lake that is 220km north of Lhasa city, it takes 4/5 hours drive. Namtso, Tibetan for Heavenly Lake is famous viewing sunrise and sunsets, hiking, photography because of its lofty altitude, stunning beauty, blue water and spiritual belief.
Snow-capped mountains, open grassland, dotted with yak herds and local nomads, surround the crystal clear water of Namtso Lake, this is one of the most beautiful and must to visit place in Tibet. The 6 days Lhasa to Namtso Lake Group Tour covers the interesting places of Lhasa with Namtso Lake of Tibet. Trekking and Hiking to Namtso Lake is very peaceful and scenic. This is a great place to wander around. Spend a free time there, listening to the wind and watching the sparkling ripples. See goats and yaks on the grassland while you are hiking. June to September is the best time for Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour. Namtso Lake tour requires guide, special travel permit to Namtso Lake that all we can arrange on our Namtso Lake Group tour in Tibet, independent travelers are forbidden to travel in Namtso Lake.
Day 1: Arrival in Lhasa (3650m)
Welcome to Tibet. Meet your Tibetan guide at airport or train station, and drive to hotel in Lhasa. Enjoy a free day in Lhasa on your own.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast and guided Lhasa city tour visits Potala Palace, the wonder of Tibet and explore it. Later after lunch, we visit Jokhang temple, and explore around Barkhor Street, the old Tibetan market, enjoy a shopping strolling around there.
Day 3: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast, and continue exploring Lhasa on another guided tour in Tibet. We visit Norbulikha Palace Drepung and Sera monasteries.
Day 4:Lhasa to Namtso Lake (250km, 5 hours)
Breakfast and continue travel to heavenly Lake Namtso, one of the four holy lakes of Tibet and also the highest salt lake. On the way see the view of snow capped mountains, nomad’s tent, herds of grazing yaks and sheep. Spend overnight in Namtso Guest house seeing the stars in the sky
Day 5: Namtso Lake to Lhasa (230km, 5 hours)
Trek around the lake and explore the meditation caves and Yangpachen hot Spring, and then travel back to Lhasa. Enjoy a free evening in Lhasa on your own. Stay overnight in Lhasa
Day 6: Departure to Nepal/China
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or train station in Lhasa for your flight to Nepal Kathmandu or China.
- Airport pick up and departure transfer
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group
- Comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver
- Twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- First aid kit
- Flight or Train ticket
- Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour, it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.