Kailash Helicopter Tour, Kailash Tour by Helicopter via Simikot Hilsa
Mount Kailash Manasarovar Tour by Helicopter makes your long thrilling dream of visiting Kailash Manasarovar simple and easy. You can complete Kailash tour by helicopter in much faster and in easier way.Kailash Helicopter tour is for them who have limited time in their hands. Kailash tour by helicopter offers an amazing arial views of Manasarovar Lake and Mount Kailash. Fly from Kathmandu to Simikot by fixed wing plane, then take a short ride by helicopter to the Nepal/Tibet boarder Hilsa, walk for a while to enter the Tibetan Immigration and start overland tour to Kailash Manasarovar with night halt at Taklakot it helps to acclimatze your body fit in high altitude.
The 11 days Kailash Manasarovar Helicopter tour is a combination of scheduled flights, chartered helicopter flight, short walk across the Nepal/Tibet border and overland drive to Manasarovar lake and mount Kailash. The Kailash Heli tour is not only save your time but also avoids rough and long travel by road to reach Mt Kailash and Manasarovar Lake, the holy sites of different faiths including Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Bonist and Chiristianity. Mount Kailash, the sources of water of four big river in Asia such as Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Karnali, also the centre of Universe.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 Meters)
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu Nepal, we will welcome you at airport and transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and evening short briefing about your tour. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu-Temples Tour-Fly to Nepalgunj.(You Can join from Lucknow to Nepalgunj as well)
After your breakfast at hotel we drive for sightseeing in Kathmandu, Including Pashupatinath Temple (The Biggest Hindu Temple) and Guheshwori Devi and Lunch at hotel then drive to Tribhuvan International Airport (Domestic Terminal). Fly to Nepalgunj. Check in to hotel and rest. Overnight stay a Hotel in Nepalgunj.
Day 03: Nepalgunj –Simikot(2900 Meters)-Hilsa(3700 Meters)-Taklakot(Purang)(3900 Meters)
After an early breakfast at Hotel we drive to Nepalgunj Airport for the fly to Simikot it is 45 Minutes flight then proceed to Hilsa by chartered helicopter flight. After arrival at Hilsa we will take lunch at hotel after lunch we cross Nepal/China border and drive to Taklakot (Purang) by Chinese bus. Overnight stay at Hotel in Taklakot.
Day 04: Taklakot-Free Day for Acclimatization.
Whole day for acclimatization, visit Taklakot City and Rest. Overnight stay at Guest House in Taklakot.
Day 05: Taklakot (Purang) to Manasarovar (4558 Meters, 120 Km, 03 Hours Drive)
After Breakfast we drive to Manasarovar Lake. Today is the very special day because you are going to Have Darshan of the Holy Mt.Kailash and Manasarovar Lake, we will provide you pack lunch in between. You will have parikrama of Manasarovar lake by bus. Overnight stay at Guest House in Manasarovar.
Day 06: Manasarovar to Darchen (4575 Meters- 40 Km , 01 Hour Drive)
In the morning we will have special puja and bath in Manasarovar. We will find the special point to take dip in Manasarovar and do puja of lord Shiva. Then Drive to Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel in Darchen.
Day 07: Darchen to Yamadwar and Trek to Derapuk (4900 Meters –12 Km, 05-06 Hours Trek)
After an early breakfast we drive to Tarboche Yamdwar Darshan & Start Parikarima (Those who do not wish go for parikarma can back to Darchen after puja at Yamdwar). It is about 12 Km and it will take 05 to 06 Hours. We will provide you pack Lunch in between. Overnight stay at Guest House in Derapuk.
Day 08: Derapuk to Zuthulpuk via Drolma La Pass (4760m Meters, 22 Km, 8-9 hours Trek).
Today we will wake up very early in the morning and have breakfast then we will start our trek. Hardest day but Holiest day too of your pilgrimage trip with Dolma-La pass of 18600 Ft between two valleys. Yamasthal should be crossed to reach the Shiva sthal, there is the symbolical death, pilgrimage leave old clothes, spin of hair or a drop of Blood in hope, that terrible Yamraja (The master of death) will attention to these signs and will allow the Yatries (travelers) to be born in spirit to pass Dolma- La.After crossing Dolma-La descent steeply to get to the banks of the Lham-chu Khir River. We will follow the river and get to the Khando Sangam La facing the eastern side of Mt. Kailash. Sometime after that, we will be at the village of Zuthulpuk. In between we will provide pack lunch. And dinner at guest house. Overnight stay at Guest House in Zuthulpuk.
Day 09: End Kailash Kora. Drive back to Taklakot (Purang).
After an early breakfast at Guest House we will be exploring the caves and temples around the Milarepa cave then 3 Hours walk to complete our Kailash Parikarma and drive back to darchen. Lunch in darchen and drive back to Taklakot(Purang). Overnight stay at Guest House.
Day 10: Taklakot-Hilsa-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu(You can drive Nepalgunj to Lunknow as well, If you have flight from Lucknow).
After an early Breakfast at Hotel in Taklakot,We drive back to hilsa and fly back to Simikot by Helicopter and fly back to Nepalgunj. And in the evening fly to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Final Departure.
After Breakfast at Hotel. Check out hotel and we will take you to the Tribhuvan International Airport for your final departure.
Packing List for Your Kailash Yatra:
- Any regular medicines that you take.
- Enough Clothing for the whole Yatra.
- A small Bag for day use.
- Toiletries kit like soap, Shampoo, toothbrush, towels etc.
- A good water bottles.
- Sports Shoes (Comfortable one for walking)
- Sun glass.
- Sun cream.
- Raincoat or Umbrella.
- Torch Light.
- Woolen Socks.
- Thermal Long underwear (Easy one while walking)
- 04/05 Passport Size Photograph.
- Do not overload your bag because in Helicopter only 10 Kg allow each person.
- Note: Duffel Bag and Down Jackets will provide by us on returnable basis)
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.03/04 Star Hotel with vegetarian meal.
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Nepalgunj with vegetarian meal.
- Tibet Group visa and travel permit fee.
- All transportation by bus.
- 08 Nights’ accommodation in Tibet using guest house.
- Service of our trekking equipment and sherpa staff.
- Kathmandu Temple Tours.
- Arrival and departure transfer in Kathmandu.
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Tourist Bus and Tour around Lake Mansarovar.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All government taxes & service charges.
- All Trekking and camping equipment including Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders
- Yak, Porter and Horse for person use for Kailash Parikrama. ( 500 USD PER PERSON)
- Using extra night at Hotel expect mentioned on the itinerary.
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra cost because of partition from the main group or serious health condition.
- Any International flight.
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities , Flight cancelation or delay and unforeseen circumstances
- Any extra transportation/Accommodation/visa cancellation charge (who separate from the main group and early return)