4 Days Lhasa Group Tour 2020 Departure Dates, Price
- Lhasa Group Tour 2020 Departure Dates, Price
4 days Lhasa group tour is a short tour in Lhasa joining together with other like-minded English speaking travelers from all over the world, sharing a local Tibetan tour guide and comfortable sightseeing bus. This a budget group tour covers the essences of Lhasa City. The tour designs for those visitors who are short on time to visit Tibet but want to experience its soul.
The short Lhasa tour from Kathmandu will visit the best-known landmark sites of Lhasa including Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street firstly. We then visit Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, two of the three greatest monasteries in Lhasa to learn about authentic Tibetan Buddhism and culture.
The 4 Days Lhasa city group tour starts and ends in Lhasa exploring the religious mystery and natural wonder in the city of gods, home to Tibet’s most famous and important monasteries and temples. The Lhasa city has a history of more than 1,300 years, and also the political, economic and cultural center of the Tibet. It is one of the highest city in the world with an elevation of about 3600m. So, tour to an ultimate scenic beauty, Lhasa joining in a group. We bring 4 days Lhasa group tour 2020 departure dates with price, and itinerary. So join this trip with us on our fixed lhasa group departure tour from Kathmandu or China.
Day 1:Arrival in Lhasa (3650m)
Receive you at Lhasa airprot or train station by your guide and drive to hotel. Tour briefing and in the afternoon on your own.
Day 2:Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast and guided Lhasa city tour visits Potala Palace, the wonder of Tibet and explore it. Later after lunch, we visit Jokhang temple, and explore around Barkhor Street, the old Tibetan market, enjoy a shopping strolling around there.
Day 3:Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast, and continue exploring Lhasa on another guided tour in Tibet. We visit Norbulikha Palace Drepung and Sera monasteries.
Day 4:Departure to Nepal/China
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or train station in Lhasa for your flight to Nepal Kathmandu or China.
Welcome to Tibet. Meet your Tibetan guide at airport or train station, and drive to hotel in Lhasa. Enjoy a free day in Lhasa on your own.
- Airport pick up and departure transfer
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group
- Comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size Twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast and if you travel individually, you will need to share one room with another tourist; while if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement.
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- First aid kit
- Flight or Train ticket
- Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour, it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic
- beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.