Tibet Package Tour- Lhasa, Namtso Lake, Xigatse, Gyantse
- Tibet Package Tour
Tibet Package Tour explores around Lhasa, Shigatse and Namtso Lake visits Potala Palace, Yamdrok lake, divine pagoda of Panchen Lama in Shigatse and Kumbum monastery in Gyantse and more. Lhasa is one of the highest cities in the world with the altitude of about 3600 meters, the world highest salt lake Namtso. The highly scenic and cultural group tour to Tibet is suitable for solo traveler, couples and first time Tibet visitors.
8 days Tibet Package Tour to the "roof of the world" steals your breath away, quite literally with a 12,000-foot capital city at Lhasa. Surrounding the peacefulness of the Dalai Lama's palace is the Barkhor market where shoppers bargain for colorful carpets and prayer wheels. A discount tour to Tibet with us is like nothing else you'll ever experience.
Day 1:Arrival in Lhasa (3650m)
Welcome to Tibet. Meet your Tibetan guide at airport or train station, and drive to hotel in Lhasa. Enjoy a free day in Lhasa on your own.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast and guided Lhasa city tour visits Potala Palace, the wonder of Tibet and explore it. Later after lunch, we visit Jokhang temple, and explore around Barkhor Street, the old Tibetan market, enjoy a shopping strolling around there.
Day 3: Sightseeing tour of Lhasa
Breakfast, and continue exploring Lhasa on another guided tour in Tibet. We visit Norbulikha Palace Drepung and Sera monasteries.
Day 4: Lhasa to Namtso Lake (250km, 5 hours)
Breakfast and continue travel to heavenly Lake Namtso, one of the four holy lakes of Tibet and also the highest salt lake. On the way see the view of snow capped mountains, nomad’s tent, herds of grazing yaks and sheep. Spend overnight in Namtso Guest house seeing the stars in the sky
Day 5: Namtso Lake to Lhasa (250km, 5 hours)
Trek around the lake and explore the meditation caves and Yangpachen hot Spring, and then travel back to Lhasa. Enjoy a free evening in Lhasa on your own. Stay overnight in Lhasa
Day 6: Lhasa (3650m) to Shigatse (3900m)
Breakfast and on your way to Shigatse, stop to tour the Gyantse historical town includes Kumbum Stupa, Gyantse fortress and Pelkor Chode monastery. Also enjoy a great view of Yamdrok Lake and Karo La glacier we stop tour in Gyantse.
Day 7: Shigatse (3900m) to Lhasa (280km, 3650m)
Breakfast and drive back to Lhasa by Friendship Highway without Gyantse and Yamdrok Lake. Enjoy a free afternoon on your own in Lhasa.
Day 8: Departure to Nepal/China
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or train station in Lhasa for your flight to Nepal Kathmandu or China.
- Airport pick up and departure transfer
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group
- Comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver
- Twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- First aid kit
- Flight or Train ticket
- Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour, it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.