Cheap Jomsom Muktinath Trek Package Price 2017 Dates
- Fixed Departure
Jomsom Muktinath Trek popularized by Jomsom and Muktinath trekking is a part of Annapurna Circuit. People Trek Jomsom Muktinath to explore ancient monasteries, caves, Tibetan influenced culture and people. Jomsom Muktinath is a short and easy trek to Mustang region of western Nepal dominated by Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri Himalayan Range. The Himalayan rain shadow makes this lower Mustang the best trek for monsoon. Trekking to Jomsom and Muktinath is a lodge to lodge trek that includes the world's deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki River.
Altitude-wise this trek is not too high. Flight between Pokhara and Jomsom is amazing. An ideal trekking for trekkers would rather not do a very strenuous trek and don't have much time.Flying to Jomsom and then trekking around Lower Mustang—through Kagbeni, Muktinath, Jharkot and Lupra is an ideal way of getting a taste of fascinating Mustang without paying for the expensive Upper Mustang permit.
Treks around Jomsom reveal Tibetan Buddhist monasteries perched on ridges and cliffs, the holy Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the old fortress town of Kagbeni, the frontier between Lower and Upper Mustang. Greenery is sparse and provided only by the irrigated fields around settlements. The unique landscape and culture combine to create a fascinating trekking experience.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is moderately difficult. The highest elevation is Muktinath at 3710m, but all nights are spent below 3000m. It is suitable for both first-time and repeat visitors to Nepal, though a reasonable level of fitness and good health is required.
Tea houses and lodges in this region are usually basic but provide blankets and running water though not always hot. Food in teahouses and lodges is generally of a good standard with plenty of fresh vegetables when in season, noodles, rice and other healthy and filling dishes available.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu(1350m)
Pick up you at airport and drive to hotel. Trip briefing and guide meeting. Trek prepartion.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara (850m)
Breakfast and drive or fly to Pokhara. Walk around lakeside Pokhara in the afternoon. Stay night in Pokhara.
Day 3: Pokhara to Jomsom (2800m)
Breakfast and drive or fly to Jomsom. O/N at hotel in Jomsom.
Day 4: Trek to Kagbeni(3500m)
Breakfast and trek 10/12km for 4/5 hours walk to the gateway market to Upper Mustang trek.
Day 5: Trek to Muktinath(3800m)
Breakfast and trek 15/16km for 5/6 hours walk to Muktinath via Jhong.
Day 6: Trek to Jharkot (3500m)
Explore Muktinath and its surrounding and in the afternoon trek 5/6km for 1/2 hours walk to Jharkot. Walk around Jharkot.
Day 7: Trek to Jomsom
Breakfast and trek 15/20km for 6/7 hours via Lupra village to Jomsom.
Day 8: Jomsom to Pokhara
Breakast, drive or fly back to Pokhara.
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Drive or fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara.
Day 10: Kathmandu Airport
Breakfast, and last-minute shopping. Transfer to Kathmandu airport to get your flight back to home.
- Airport Pick and departure transfer
- Twin sharing 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Twin sharing 2 nights hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu by tourist bus transfer
- Pokhara/Jomsom/Pokhara Flight Cost
- All Trekking Permit- ACAP permit and TIMS card
- English speaking guide on trekking
- All Tea houses accommodation and 3 times meals- breakfast, lunch and dinner with 3 cups of tea/day.
- All government taxes and company service charge.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Flight between Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sight-seeing tour
- Expenses of personal nature like wifi, internet, telephone,laundry, hot shower and room with private toilet/bathroom.
- Drinks like coke, fanta, beer, whisky, pot of hot water
- Travel insurance for medication and rescue in case of emergency.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- All the cost not mention on above cost includes.